New Organic/Healthy Food App!! Get Paid to buy healthy foods!

BerryCart App save on Organic, gluten, non gmo items



BerryCart offers cash back rewards on foods you can feel good about. Looking for foods that are All Natural, Organic, Gluten-Free, non-GMO, Dairy-Free, Nut-Free, Vegan or Kosher? 
We’ve hand picked the best. You won’t see high-fructose corn syrup or artificial flavors here. 
No way.

Eating healthy can be expensive. That’s where BerryCart comes in.

Available for both android and iphones!! Very similar to the ibotta app!

Each action you complete in BerryCart unlocks a cashback reward that you can redeem after buying the product. It’s like a rebate, but without all the paperwork and hassles. The BerryCart map even tells you where the closest stores are that carry each product.

Unlock cash back offers by learning about products, and taking short surveys and quizzes. Then go shopping, snap a picture of your itemized receipt, and earn cash back rewards. 

We’ll send you your money as a gift card, or we can send it directly to your Paypal account.

BerryCart makes eating healthy as good for your wallet as it is for your body.


5 comments:

  1. Very interesting! I recently wrote a magazine article about the Locavore movement and discovered there are so many apps for finding local and organic produce in your area. Unfortunately I have a blackberry so these apps rarely work for me!

    Thanks for visiting our blog earlier! ~M

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all these smart phone apps we have now to use at the store. This is great because we are always looking for organic food or at least GMO-free. I hate pesticides and harmful hormones in my food.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems interesting. The more I think I want to break up with my smart phone for a bit the more these cool apps pull me back in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is pretty interesting - I will be checking it out and passing it along! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seem pretty cool. I'll definately check it out.

    ReplyDelete