Apple Cider Vinegar in a glass of water to improve health!

ACV, water, drink


Did any of you buy the organic Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV)? I wrote about some of the health benefits the other day. You can read about it HERE

But simply one teaspoon in a glass of water several times a day can help improve your health. You want to make sure you buy Organic "with the mother" apple cider vinegar; that means it hasn't been filtered.
ACV has been used for centuries to help maintain a healthy PH balance, improve blood flow, regulate blood pressure, lowering cholesterol, and increasing metabolism in the body. It is also used to treat acute sore throat, bronchitis and many other health issues.

I started today, and I have to say it was a bit tart for me, so I added a splash of juice to make it a little more tasty. I am going to do my best to drink at least one glass, but hopefully more each day.

Do any of you use Organic Apple Cider Vinegar for Health Benefits? Please share if it has helped and how long you have been using it.


6 comments:

  1. I LOVE apple cider vinegar! I actually drink it straight, but putting it in my water would probably taste better LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it too! I think mine tastes a bit sweet actually. I got it from a farm and it has the mother. Wonderful stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3/09/2015

    I've considered doing this many times and I may just need to take the plunge. I love trying natural ways to maintain my health.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't drink it, but I should. My chickens get ACV in their waterer to keep the nasties away from their waterer and away from their bellies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have done a shot of ACV a day for a while now. I definitely see the benefits.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I use it every morning first thing. I had two tablespoons and a teaspoon of organic honey. It's a simple thing that I think really works well

    ReplyDelete