What a Wonderful #Organic Breakfast!!

If you have been following my blog, you know that we are trying to eat a more Organic diet. This is hard for a girl like me, I really do not like breakfast. For years my breakfast consisted of a cereal bar and coffee.

I don't like cold cereal because everything gets mushy to quickly! However, I recently began eating Organic Plain Yogurt with Organic Granola drizzled with a little Organic, Raw, Unfiltered Honey. It is so yummy!!


Sometimes, I eat a small bowl at night too {instead of a bowl of ice cream} 

I must admit, there are some things Organic that I tolerate because I know they are good for me, well this is not one of them. I really like this combination.

Try it and let me know what you think.

4 comments:

  1. Oh this looks so good Sissy! Pinning as a healthy breakfast and nighttime snack option!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kathe! It is really good!! Oh, and I forgot to pin, so thanks for the reminder!
      Sissy :)

      Delete
  2. This does look really good! So this is the yogurt, granola, and honey you were talking about on my blog. I'm going to pin this as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is Lou! Hope I win that giveaway, haha!! It would help to feed my breakfast addiction!
      Sissy :)

      Delete