Eco-Green Changes in the Kitchen

Choose to use Glass, Stainless Steel and wood as much as possible. I have found many great Glass options at Target, Walmart, K-mart and Amazon. Anchor Hocking is made in the USA and a great option for storage, and serving items. However, any clear glass is a great option, just be sure it is NOT lead crystal.

eco green glass pantry anchor hocking

In the Pantry I have my flour, rice, and crackers in the 1 Gallon Anchor Hocking Cracker Jar. Sugar, coffee are in the 2 Quart Cracker Jar. I use the 2 Quart Drink Pitcher for cereal (front right) they fit a 12 oz box of cereal. There are various other Mason Jars as well as re-used pickle, pasta sauce, glass peanut butter jars. Check around as prices may be cheaper at K-mart, Target or Walmart.

Here are a few other Anchor Hocking pieces that are easy to find and quite affordable. Coffee cups, custard bowls, stacking bowl set (4), measuring cup, and a small casserole dish. I found the casserole dish at Goodwill, so don't forget to check thrift stores and garage sales to find great deals!

1 comment:

  1. I love glass, but I'm biased because I like using it in my art. This looks like good solid glassware though!

    ReplyDelete