Kitchen Products that I like

I just wanted to share a few of the products that I like to use in my kitchen. Better Life dish soap to handwash dishes, even though it is not as grease cutting as traditional dish soaps, I know that I am using a safe product for my family.


It comes in unscented, lemon mint and sage citrus. I have only used the lemon mint, and it smells great! It is available for around $5 a 22oz bottle from Vitacost, Target, Amazon and other retailers.

The same company makes a dishwasher gel that I really like too. It comes in a 30oz bottles and does about 60 loads of dishes for around $6.50 from Vitacost.

On my granite countertops, I like to use Poofy's USDA Certified Organic Vesta Spirited Mint Cleaning spray. It is $10 for a 16oz bottle. 


What are your favorite, toxic-free products for the your kitchen?

No comments:

Post a Comment